Sunday, March 18

What a Weekend!

Can I just say that I love Spring Break! Bill had Spring Break this last week which meant that he had no school from Wednesday through Saturday. We had FUN! Friday night we decided to go swimming. Caden had a BLAST. We went to the Lehi pool which has a fun kids/toddler pool. Caden couldn't go down the slides enough. We got some dinner after we went swimming, and when we finished eating, Caden said, "Water again Mommy? Water again?!" I think he likes swimming just a little bit. :)
Saturday, we had a play date with a neighbor girl, Avery. We packed up the car and went to the zoo. It was EXTREMELY crowded, but fun. Luckily we got there early enough that the higher parking lot had no cars, so we got to park close and get right in. I guess everybody had the same idea of enjoying the great weather and getting out. That night, we had Stake Conference which was fantastic! Braiden, babysat for us and she was fantastic! She babysat Avery, her little brother Hank, and Caden while we went to Stake Conference with Cyd and Rich. After the meeting was over, I got the cutest text message from Braiden. It said, "This is so much fun. Take your time." How cute is that! So, we called her and then we got to go out for ice cream with our friends. Mmmm, Asphalt Pie is the best! Sunday was a relaxing day and we got to sleep and just take it easy. I decided to paint my toenails and Caden saw how much fun I was having and wanted to join in. So, after Caden talked dad into it, I painted his toenails too. Caden couldn't decide on just one color, so he got to decide color for each toe. It was fun. He loved it. :) Mommy just laughed through the whole thing. It was a very good weekend. We all got to relax and enjoy it for once. What a relief!

No comments:

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust