Wednesday, June 27

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Man, mom sure is busy. She was gone for one week helping out with Summer Conferences for work. Then she was home for the weekend. Then it was off to Girls Camp. What fun that was for her. I missed her so much though. I had to cry a couple of times, but Grandma was able to comfort me. I really love her lots. Mom told me that Girls Camp was a blast. Luckily the bear at camp stayed away from them and they didn't have to deal with it like some other campers. She'll probably post pictures on here after she gets them downloaded. She still hasn't gotten a break yet, as she is working really hard on getting her Personal Progress award for Young Women, and then she's singing in the Relief Society performance tomorrow night. So, we'll see what this weekend brings on this blog. Look for some GREAT surprises. :) Hint, hint, you will definately want to check out the blog this weekend.
Later! I need to go get my beauty sleep. :)
Caden

No comments:

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust