Tuesday, February 20

Sickies-r-us




Well, our family is sick (literally) and tired of this whole sick business. Bill and I finally got a 3 day weekend to work on the house and relax and then I ended up sick all weekend. NOT a fun way to spend a vacation! But, we all did get caught up on sleep and got to watch a lot of movies. Needless to say, I is getting more than a little sick of watching "Star Wars". But, I thought that since I had a couple of pictures of our family that were taken before Caden's first surgery for his port wine stain, I thought that I would put a couple in. We have the date for his second surgery. It will be March 7th. This surgery will be a full one complete with putting him under anestesia since we didn't want him to remember anything. The last one was just too hard on me as I was in the room listening to him cry when they used the laser. It just tears at your heart! So, we decided to have him out during the other surgeries. So, we will see how this one goes! We will keep you posted. Here are some of the family photos. :)

No comments:

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust