Tuesday, February 20
Star Wars Rules!
Pssst! This is Caden. Don't tell my mom, but I just wanted to put my two bits in on this Star Wars thing that my mom has told you about. Yes, I LOVE Star Wars. It is probably my favorite movie of all time. I know, I know, I am only at the ripe old age of 3 years, but I have my opinions already. I have mom and dad wrapped around my little fingers. Bwahahahaha! (Evil laugh) I now call mommy, "Mommy Princess", and daddy, "Daddy Darth Vader". I have to constantly fight him off with my light "saver". I have three options: red, blue, and green. So, I never run out of them. I have also considered changing my name to "Caden Skywalker, Caden Luke, or the most recent......Caden Han Solo". Mommy laughs at me all the time and says that I have a VERY good imagination. I guess the doctor agreed with her and daddy when I had my 3 year check-up. He said that I was "above average" with my imagination. I had the imagination of a 4-year old. What fun! I have to run. Mom doesn't know that I know how to use the computer. So, I have to go. More later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust
-James E. Faust
No comments:
Post a Comment