Bill and I chaperoned choir tour for American Fork High School. We had such a great time. I just have to say that I am so happy to know Tracy and Shane. We honestly have so much fun with them and they are really good friends. We love chaperoning choir tour every year with them.
We started off by going to St George and then we headed off to California to compete in Music in the Park. The choir did great and we ended up taking first in almost every category. How cool is that?! The most amazing thing was that we got to go to "Wicked". It was absolutely fantastic! It still seems like a complete dream that we were able to go. I would highly recommend it to anyone. I loved every minute of it.
We started off by going to St George and then we headed off to California to compete in Music in the Park. The choir did great and we ended up taking first in almost every category. How cool is that?! The most amazing thing was that we got to go to "Wicked". It was absolutely fantastic! It still seems like a complete dream that we were able to go. I would highly recommend it to anyone. I loved every minute of it.
We got to go to go to the Jackie Robinson Day at Dodgers Stadium. Can I just say, "Wow"! It was amazing to see how many great people showed up and were there. Having the players all wear the number 42 was incredible. We even got to have our name up on the Scoreboard. It said, "Dodgers Stadium welcomes American Fork High School". Baseball is a true sport. :) Disneyland was so much fun. It was great to see Bill's reaction to everything since he had never
been there. We decided that we are going to take Caden there in October. We are going to take Aunt Becki and Aunt Mesh with us too. We can't wait to see his reaction to everything. It will be so much fun! Bill even decided to be daring and try riding the Tower of Terror. I wasn't able to be there, but I heard every minute of it from the students and Tracy. They said that he was hilarious, gripping the edge of the wall for dear life.
been there. We decided that we are going to take Caden there in October. We are going to take Aunt Becki and Aunt Mesh with us too. We can't wait to see his reaction to everything. It will be so much fun! Bill even decided to be daring and try riding the Tower of Terror. I wasn't able to be there, but I heard every minute of it from the students and Tracy. They said that he was hilarious, gripping the edge of the wall for dear life.Caden got to stay at Grandpa's and Grandma's while we were gone. He absolutely loved every minute of it. In fact, whenever we called he always talked to us for about 30 seconds, and then he would say, "Ok, you talk to Grandma now?" He was having too much fun to stop and talk to Mommy or Daddy. Apparently when we were gone, he was told that we were going to go to Disneyland. So, when we picked him up, he thought that we were going to go right then. So, when we showed up at home, he cried and said, "You said Disneyland! You said Disneyland!" So, we aren't mentioning that word hardly at all until we are going.
Since we've gotten back, Caden got extremely sick. Last Sunday, he got a fever of 103, and was throwing up all night long and into Monday. Bill took him to the doctor on Monday when he had a fever of 104. He threw up at the doctors office, and he told the doctor, "I spit out." That is his way of saying that he threw up. The doctor told him that it was ok. They gave him a shot to stop the nausea. Who knew that they had something like that! With having his "spitting out" under control, he was able to keep the Tylenol down and his fever came down too. So, he is now eating a ton of food and running around like crazy.
Bill finished his schooling for the last semester and he did fabulous! We were both very proud of him for doing as good as he did. He has now started his new semester and will be extremely busy. But, everything is going good, and he should be finished around April of next year. It is so good to have the end in sight. :)

So, with all that being said, I think we are all caught up. :) Life is busy as usual, but we are having tons of fun and enjoying every minute together. Life is great! This is us, Over and Out!

No comments:
Post a Comment