Sunday, May 13

Happy Mother's Day!

What a fun day. I woke up to a nice breakfast in bed. :) Daddy brought me a big huge bowl of strawberries. Not more than 2 seconds later, Caden came in, climbed up on the bed, and got his bowl of strawberries, sided right up next to me, and said, "Ok mommy, let's eat our strawberries!" He and I got to have a nice little chat while we ate strawberries in bed. What a fun morning! Church was great, and I got a homemade colored macaroni necklace from Caden that he made in nursery. It even matched my outfit!
After church, we got to go to Grandma and Grandpa's for dinner. It was fun seeing family and cousins. All in all, it was a great day, beautiful weather, family close by. It couldn't get any better than this. Little sticky kisses and hugs before bed are the perfect way to top off a great day.

No comments:

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust