Ok, so mommy has been extremely busy lately. She told me that she is sorry for being a slacker and not posting on my blog. Needless to say, there has been a lot that has happened since the last post. We found out that the baby is going to be a girl! Yes, it is true. I am going to have a baby Princess Leia. Mommy and Daddy keep telling me that she is not going to be called Leia, that she is going to be called Brinley Olivia. I had to keep reminding them that she is going to be a baby Princess Leia, and that she is going to have a pink lightsaber when she is born. Mommy keeps telling daddy that Brinley better not have it on the way out. Whatever that means....
We have been getting cooler and cooler weather with lots of rain. Last weekend I was at Grandpa and Grandmas and it rained a lot. Mommy and I went outside and
jumped in puddles and splashed each other. It was so much fun. I hope I get to do it again soon. However, I don't think that it will be today as it has been snowing, yes, SNOWING at our house. Who knew!
I am really excited for next weekend. We are going to be going to Disneyland! I will make sure that LOTS and LOTS of pictures get put on for you to see. :) It is going to be so much fun. I don't know who is more excited to go, me or mommy. She has really been telling me that she needs a vacation. Well, I need to go take my nap.
Peace out!
No comments:
Post a Comment