Ok, so our family just has the worst luck with sickness. I ended up with pink eye in both eyes this last Sunday. When daddy and grandpa took me to instacare, they took a strep test too. After we left and got my eye drops at the pharmacy, instacare called daddy and told him that he had left before the results of the strep test had come back. The results? Positive. So, not only did I have extreme pink eye, but I also had strep throat.
Daddy has been lucky and hasn't gotten sick. Unfortunately for mommy though, she has gotten really sick too. She didn't get pink eye, but she got bronchitis. She also had to go to the doctor for the second day in a row today. She was able to get some antibiotics because I had strep throat and just in case she had it too. Unfortunately, she didn't get any pictures of me in my Yoda costume because she has been sick. So, we might have to take some later. :) Either that, or get some from Lisa, which they took at day care. One of the other kids had dressed up as Darth Vader. So, it was good. I had a lot of fun. Especially getting to trick-or-treat at my Pre-school. I got to go around the high school to the classrooms and trick-or-treat. They loved me! :)
Well, I'd better go. I'm spending the night at Grandma's and Grandpa's, and they think that I'm asleep. Ha ha ha. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment