I love Summer.
In celebration on Summer, I decided that I would list some of my favorite things.
*BBQ's
*fireworks
*family reunions
*no school
*less stress for honey
*homemade ice cream
*Slurpee's
*Watermelon kisses
*camping
*parks
*sleeping with the windows open
*laying out under the stars
*bare feet
*painted toe nails
*vacations
*summer rain
*reading books while children are playing
*being able to deep clean the house with the windows open
*being outside
Yea SUMMER!
Brinley had her 6 month appointment today. The doctor said that she is doing remarkably well. She has grown quite a bit since she was last in. She weighed in at 8 pounds 6 ounces which is the 1% (LOL, go figure). She is now 22.2 inches long. So she grew 2 more inches since her 5 month appointment. Wahoo! She is officially in between the Newborn and 0-3 month clothes. We got the go ahead to try and feed her rice cereal. I will make sure to have the camera handy for that little endevor. Ha ha ha. That will prove to be interesting as we will have to put 3 towels under her bum to put her up high enough to see over the tray on the high chair. Her head is still growing which means that her brain is still developing. It is 37.5 cm so she is still in the 2% but is is still growing. She has healed up great from the surgery and is eating us out of house and home now. LOL. Hopefully we will be able to fatten this little girl up just a little bit. She has been a lot happier and we are working on her vision and focusing. She has an eye appointment soon, and we were able to schedule an MRI in about 3 weeks. It will be interesting to see what that shows up.
Caden is loving summer and being able to go to the park and have picnic lunches outside with mommy. He misses his daddy during the day, but Bill will finish his contract in a little bit, then he will have the summer off and we will be able to play. Maybe even be able to sneak in a visit to Grandma and Grandpa Bleyl! :)
5 comments:
Way to go Brinley! I had to sneek a peek at your blog, and it is so cute! you are so creative. I love having you as a neighbor! See ya
Sounds like Brinley is doing quite well! I love to check out your blog! Your bright cheery attitude is refreshing!!
Yay Brinley! Grow grow grow!
Any new pictures of Brinley? I'm jealous that everyone else gets to see her around. Good luck with the feeding! Maybe you can try a bouncy chair instead of high chair? =o) I love summer too!
Those are the CUTEST pictures! I love Brinley's smile in the last one! Thanks so much for stopping by the other night. Blake is doing great now. It made me feel good to know you were watching out for us!
Post a Comment