Sunday, May 25

Sick, Sick, Sick

Ok, so I know that I haven't posted in a bit. However, we have all been fighting off being sick. I got sick, passed it on to Bill, and he passed it on to me again. LOVELY! :) You just have to LOVE sharing. LOL. I will post pictures later, but to kind of update our family......
I was able to get a night away this last week to Summer's house to do a craft project. This was before I got sick and I loved being able to get a breather and do something crafty. Who knew I missed it so much. :)
Bill is busy with work and applying for jobs.
Caden finished his Itty-Bitty baseball class at the Legacy center and absolutely loved it. In fact, Saturday we got to go to the Salt Lake Bees game and after the game he got to run the bases. He didn't want to leave. He wanted to keep running the bases. :)
Brinley had surgery to close the hole from her G-Tube on the 16th and they fixed her umbilical hernia at the same time. Yahoo! So, she has been healingi really well. She has also been eating a ton! We hope this means that she is getting a growth spurt especially since she needs to grow just a little bit. 6 months old and still less than 9 pounds. Grow, grow, grow!
So, all in all, we are doing great. We are recovering and getting beetter little by little. Hopefully this 3 day weekend will allow us to get more sleep. LOL! Yeah right, like that could ever happen. He he he.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Bummer you guys were sick! I hope you're all well. Miss you tons!

Kikibug said...

Seriously, can I EVER complain about Carma's ear problems after reading about your babies surgery? NOPE! You are such a strong woman to take it with such strength and grace. I am SO glad everything is going so well and hope y'all start feeling better SOON!
Thanks for keeping in touch!

Mel said...

It's Melissa (the ward-Summer's house!)
Told you I would start leaving comments. I love the picture at the top. So cute!

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust