Thursday, July 2

One of the Best Songs Ever

I was driving in my van today all by myself and this song came on the radio. I ended up bawling in my car thinking about my little man and his daddy. I truly think it is one of the best songs ever, and it totally describes Caden and his dad. Other than Bill doesn't swear and Caden hasn't picked it up. Other than that, it is perfect! :) Hope you like it too.

2 comments:

Adhis said...

I must really love you because when I realized it was country music, I kept watching!

Yes, a very cute song. And I did tear up a little hearing the words.

Jackie said...

I know, it's adorable. In our case, my boys have learned all of the curse words from their dad. ;-)

(comment on my blog please)

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust