Sunday, August 9

Updates

Ok, so we have been just a little busy lately. :) I just thought I would update on what we have been up to. On Pioneer day, we had a family reunion at Little Bear Bottoms in Logan. It was so much fun. Adult sized slip-n-slides, family, and fun. Bill, Caden and Brinley had a ton of fun going down the slides many, many times. Here is a video clip of them going down the slide. If you listen close enough, you can hear Brinley laughing. She LOVED going down the slide and laughed the entire way down. We loved seeing family and catching up on things. Sorry it's sideways. I couldn't figure out how to turn it around. If you know how, let me know. :) Until then, just tilt your head sideways. LOL Thank you to everyone for such a good time.
This last Friday, we went to the NICU follow-up clinic and the opthomologist told us that Brinley is going to need glasses. I was really sad about it because I was hoping that she wouldn't need them. But after thinking about it and talking to another mom whose son has glasses, it could be a really good thing. Amy said that his development increased drastically after he got glasses. So, this could be a very good thing. Thank you for your help and information Amy! Brinley will be getting her glasses in about 2 weeks. I will post pictures when she gets them.
Caden has been really excited to start Kindergarten. He will find out his teacher later this month. I hope he does really well and enjoys it a lot.
Bill has been helping my dad with some remodel/plumbing jobs. Hopefully they finish soon and actually have a summer. :) So we have been busy, busy, and busy. Hopefully things calm down soon and we get some relaxing time. :)

5 comments:

Jackie said...

I love the pic of Brinley in your header.

Susie said...

I'm sure you'll find some cute glasses for Brynlee!
The waterslide thing looks like so much fun! I bet my family would LOVE to find something like that.

Amy said...

So cute, and ditto I love the new pic of Brinley!

Adhis said...

The header photo is adorable.

And --HEY-- what's wrong with glasses?!?

Kat said...

Nothing is wrong with glasses. I have glasses. However, I was just hoping that she wouldn't have to wear them and worry about an extra cost to life. :) They can get extremely pricey for little kids. :)

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust