Monday, May 17
We LOVE our Motor Skills Class!
This last week was Brinley's last day in Motor Skills class until the summer. We love this class. I will truly miss the day that she does not have Early Intervention anymore. It has helped her so much and I love having her get to experience so much. She seriously has so much fun in it, and her favorite time is when we have singing time and they sing the hat song. 

The last day, they usually have a "sensory integration day". It is where we strip them all down to their diapers and let them play with different sensory things (mainly whipping cream and pudding). It is so much fun!
I was able to get some video of her this year doing it and as you can tell by her face, she isn't too keen on getting messy. I keep trying to talk her teachers into just getting a kiddy pool and filling it with pudding and just letting the kids go at it. So far it hasn't been put into action. Maybe they will do it this summer session since we can just hose off the kids out back and it will be warm enough to do that. LOL! I know, I am just evil. Bwahahaha! Maybe I'll do it with my kids out back one day and then not worry about having to do it with the class. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust
-James E. Faust
7 comments:
That would be a whole lot of pudding!
That's funny that she doesn't like it. My boys would love getting it on their hands. And Zach would love getting it everywhere!
I'm thinking about making her get use to it. :) A giant tarp in the back yard, lots of pudding, it makes for a great finger painting project. LOL
So glad I crashed class that day! It was so fun. The impending dread as our days in EI come to an end is really setting in, but I'm excited to still have you close by!
this post made me hungry.
I just can't believe how grown up she's getting. I love your post with the cup! What an amazing girl.
I think she did pretty well! Unless all that smearing was from the other kids. I wonder why it's pudding. Why not... water? =o) JK I want some pudding now too.
So fun! I loved our motor's class at KOM. Tyson saw Mark as well. He's great! She is so stinkin cute. Have you heard back yet from HopeKids? I know it can take some time because they have to hear back from her pediatrician. If you don't hear back from them soon, email them and ask them if they have heard about your application. Let me know what you hear!
Post a Comment