It's been one of those months for me. LOL We have been busy with the end of school, reunions, babysitting family members, etc. I have hardly had a chance to even breathe. But now that school is out for the summer, reunions are over, and the babysitting is slowing down, hopefully things will calm down. I would LOVE to just have a day where I don't have to anything at all. What would it be like? LOL
5 comments:
I've been thinking about you lately. I hope that you are doing great and get some down time!
I just did it that for 4 days and it was fabulous!!!! Try it you will like it! Unfortuantely I found it can't happen in my own house you have to get away from the computer, phones, and slip off where no one knows where you are!!!!
Me too! When you find out where you can hide and do that, let me know!
Seriously. You are the busiest person I know. Stop it.
Wow, I wouldn't know! Let me know when you find out! :) Miss ya!
Post a Comment