Well, Fieldtrip Fridays have been going good. We have done trips to the library every week which Caden has been loving. And then we have been helping out my cousin in making a new deck out back at my parents house, and painting my moms living room the color that I am going to put in my new house when it is built. I must say that I LOVE the color. (Thanks Cyd for the color idea!)
Brinley and Caden both LOVED their swimming lessons. Brinley's teacher absolutely loved her and told me that she wished that class wasn't over and that she could keep Brinley. We loved her teacher and would love to have her as
Brinley's teacher again. She was able to be in an adaptive swim class where the ratio was 1:1 with teacher and student and at the first lesson, her teacher asked me what I wanted her to accomplish with the swimming. WOW! What a great thing.
We were able to borrow a walker from Brinley's therapy place for a week while they are closed for the holidays. So, we will be taking lots of pictures and hopefully we will be able to get her to walk around a lot in the next week. Here's to crossing our fingers and toes! :)
3 comments:
Cute pictures! Where did you take Brinley for swimming lessons? I would love to put Tyson in something like that.
The lessons were at the SCERA pool. The water was not freezing cold, and it was perfect for both of them. I signed them up at the same time and so they both got to enjoy it. I think Tyson would LOVE it. :)
We start tomorrow and I am so excited and a little nervous - more about Katelyn than Brandon. I hope we have as good of an experience as you had!
Post a Comment