Thursday, July 8
Additions
Well, after 2 miscarriages since December, we have finally had one stick! We are pregnant and 12 weeks along. So, we are doing good so far! The due date for our new addition is January 21st. However, with my track record (Caden was born 4 1/2 weeks early and Brinley was born 5 1/2 weeks early) we are planning on a December baby. LOL Hopefully this pregnancy will go good and we will have a healthy normal baby. So, here is to keeping our fingers, toes, and anything else we can cross, crossed! We've had 3 ultrasounds so far as I am really high risk after Brinley's adventure. And the "blob" as we have so lovingly named it is looking good. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust
-James E. Faust
11 comments:
I am sooo happy for you and your family! May the little blob grow healthily and hold out 'til the end of your pregnancy to make his/her magical appearance to the world!
Congratulations Kat!!!!! That's wonderful news - I'm so happy for you!
Blob is a catchy name.
Congrats! I'm really so very excited for you. Good luck!
Congratulations Kat and family! SOOOOO exciting! We wish you the very best. Here's to a Happy and Healthy 9 months!
Blob Bleyl. Huh. Hooraaaaaay!!!! What great news. That is so awesome, Kat. :)
Hey Kat! I don't know if you remember me, I'm Alyson Summerhays from AFHS, now Alyson Schmuhl. I love reading your blog. Congratulations on your pregnancy!! I am so excited for you!
Yes Alyson, I totally remember you! I hope things are going good for you! Do you have a blog or anything like that? I would love to hear how you are doing!
Hooray! I'm so happy for you! Baby blob will be in my prayers. love you tons.
Isn't blob what you named Brinley when you were pregnant with her? LOL! Congrats! I'm so happy for you!
Wahoo! I was gone 6 days ago, out of town, so I have an excuse this time. I'm so excited for you!
This news is so exciting that I just HAVE to keep coming back to this post! Congrats! I am soooo happy for you!
Post a Comment