(This picture is one of my favorites lately, we found this shirt at Savers for Cowboy day at school and he had an absolute blast with it. In fact, if this shirt is clean, he is wearing it. He LOVES this shirt!)
Yep, that is right! Yesterday, my awesome little man sang a solo in church. He had no problems getting up in front of everyone and he sang "I Love To See The Temple" (his favorite song ever) and then I sang with him on the second verse. However, he had the microphone right in front of him and he was belting it out, with perfect pitch I might add, and so hardly anyone heard me. This of course was totally fine by me as I almost lost it and started bawling when he started singing so good. My voice was totally shaky I was trying so hard not to cry. I can't believe the nerves of steel that boy has. He did awesome! Way to go Caden!
3 comments:
He is so grown up! and so Handsome! Congratulations on the pregnancy, I am soo happy for you! Love LISA
Great for Caden! (Love the hat.)
Hey Kat,
Just checking in on your family. I love reading about amazing Miss Brinley. She looks FAB! Congrats on the pregnancy! How exciting. I'd love to catch up a little more. Email me at wow lucky mama @ gmail.com
Ari
Post a Comment