Sunday, August 8

Trip to Phoenix

This last week, we got to go to hot little Phoenix. We wanted to see family and visit since we hadn't seen them for a while. We just happened to luck out too. LOL It rained every single day that we were in Phoenix. There's just nothing like 90 to 100 degree weather with 100% humidity. It was really nice to see family and be able to visit with everyone. We loved hanging out and getting a little break. Caden especially LOVED hanging out with his Aunt Mesh and getting to spend the night at her house and go to the Singles Ward with her too. :) He told us that he loved chatting it up in Relief Society. Such good times!
It was nice to come home and have it be a little cooler. Brinley has been scheduled to be evaluated for Pre-School. It will happen at the end of September. I will keep you posted as to what happens with it. Hopefully we are able to get her a one on one aid so that she can get as much help as possible.
Until then, everything is going great with everything else. The pregnancy is going great. I am 4 months along and the nausea is finally starting to go away a little bit. LOL Now if I could just get through the day without taking a nap, we would be great. Ha ha ha.

4 comments:

Lyns said...

So good to get an update! I hope things continue to go well!

Kirsten said...

Oh I want to be her one on one!!! I miss that little girl so much!!! Hope you are doing well and congrats on the pregnancy!

Janet said...

I love you Kat! You are so awesome. I am so excited for you and happy that your pregnancy is going good!

Kat said...

Oh I would so love to have you be her one on one! :) We'll keep our fingers crossed. LOL Thanks Janet. I feel bad I have slacked on "friend duties" and haven't seen you and your new cute one yet. I'm awful. I owe you cookies. LOL

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust