Sunday, August 15
Slow Times
These have been slow yet busy times of the Summer. We haven't really done much other than the normal. Therapy, therapy, more therapy, and then sleeping and getting ready for school to start. We went up the canyon this last Friday for field trip Friday. It was Grandpa Merkley's birthday so we took him up the canyon to cook smore's and enjoy the great outdoors. It was so much fun to go and just get away for a little while. I took a bunch of pictures with my zoom lens, so I'll download them tonight and post them here a little later. Right now I am having Caden model all of his clothes so I can tell if they are too small or too big or just right. We were given a bunch of clothes lately from two of his aunts, and so he has scored the jackpot of school clothes this year. He is totally having a blast telling me which ones he L.O.V.E.S. and which ones are too small. Me personally, I love the air guitar playing and the twirling and posing he is doing with each clothing article. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust
-James E. Faust
2 comments:
That sounds pretty perfect to me. S'mores and the canyon.
I can just see Caden twirling and posing. :)
Mmmmmm.....smores.
Post a Comment