Yes, we have made it 33 weeks. Major milestones are being hit. LOL We are taking guesses now on when people think that Spencer will make his appearance. So you know a little bit of history: Caden was born at 35 1/2 weeks when my water broke. It was just a fluke. Brinley was born at 34 1/2 weeks when her heart stopped in the middle of a non-stress test. Again, just a fluke. If tradition continues, Spencer should be born in 1-2 days. He he he. We are praying that he stays in longer.
The doctors have told us that if I make it to 38 weeks (Jan. 7th) then they will take him C-section. We laugh every time they tell us that as I have not even come close to that yet. But he could surprise us. So, feel free to leave your guess and we'll keep you all posted as time goes on.
Things are going good with the pregnancy so far. Just the normal things, you know, my ankles are as big as my thighs, I can barely walk, and heartburn is a daily occurance. I swear I should invest in stock for Tums Smooth Dissolve! But other than that, my non-stress tests have been good and Spencer is moving a ton.
6 comments:
Jan. 5th is always a good day to have a baby...........just sayin that some pretty cool people were born that day (well at least 1 :) Hopefully the little guy will stay put until it is safe to come out!!!! And I totally agree about Heartburn, good thing you can eat as many Tums and drink Mylanta by the gallon because it felt like some days that was all I did! Good Luck!!!
Christmas, that's my guess.
crossing my fingers for you (and keeping you & little Spencer in our prayers) I'm going to have to check when the next full moon is or big storm before I make my guess :)
Hi - it was so much fun having lunch with you the other day. I'm betting he will go all the way - January 7th! Happy Holidays!
The full moom is December 21st at 3:13 am. That would be my guess. Good luck with that
Love Mom
I'm calling for a New Year's Baby!
I wouldn't be too surprised if you made it to January 7. They're watching you so closely that I think you'll be fine. =o) Good luck! I hope you can enjoy Christmas with all this!
Post a Comment