I absolutely love this time of year. I love being able to reflect on everything that I am thankful for and all of the blessings that we have.
Bill is loving his job and he loves the people he works with. They are a great bunch of guys. Things are looking good at his work, and they really appreciate him.
Things are still looking good with the pregnancy. I start my two week appointments and the twice weekly non-stress tests. Although I really am not sure why they call it non-stress tests when they are totally stress full! I've only had one non-stress test before and it didn't turn out the best as that was when Brinley's heart stopped and she was born. So, the first test this week will be kind of a nervous one for me. I got a really bad sinus infection this week and I never knew you could get bruises on/in your cheekbone and face from it. But, luckily I was able to get some antibiotics that are safe during pregnancy and I have started to get better.
Caden is loving school and is doing so good. He brought home a huge book from the library this week and was so proud to tell me that it was the "hardest book he could find in the library to read". It is about Greek mythology and "the Odyssey". He has totally been doing good with reading it. He is definately my little book worm. He is doing great with his piano lessons too. He just got some new songs to learn today that are Christmas songs. He is going to practice and practice so he can play them for Christmas Eve.
Brinley will be turning 3 next week. We have been busy getting everything ready for when she transitions to Pre-School from Kids On The Move. We have been saying good-bye to therapists and trust me, many tears have been shed as we are going to lose some of the best friends we have. But hopefully they will stay in touch and know how much we love and appreciate all they have done to help out Brinley and our family. In the last couple of weeks, she has learned so much! She started getting into crawling position and crawling all by herself! This is such a big accomplishment. Her therapists told us that they NEVER see kids with her diagnosis crawl. It takes too much coordination to be able to do it. So, it is basically a miracle that it has happened. She has also started to pull herself up to standing against the couch. It is so exciting to be able to see these HUGE accomplishments and the joy she gets from doing them. I hope she loves pre-school!
So, here's to a great Thanksgiving week and having lots of changes!
4 comments:
Hooray Brinley and I am so excited for your new little guy! I love you to pieces!!
I got the chills reading your post. How exciting. Brinley...you are one special girl. That is a huge accomplishment!! I am so excited for you all. Have a happy Thanksgiving!
Wow, three years already! Good luck with all your tests, yikes. You are a great mom.
Go Brinley Go!! I love getting to see you more now, but I know had difficult the transition is! Hope things went well today.
Post a Comment