Monday, October 25

New Update!


Yes, I decided to post. I finally have a minute! Wow! :) LOL Things have been busy crazy for us. Brinley has been evaluated for Pre-School and has qualified for everything except vision for school. The vision is also a referral, so she will have an evaluation before they decide to nix it altogether. We still haven't heard from the teacher or school so we don't know when or how long she will be going to school. It has been 3 weeks now, so hopefully soon. I called on Friday to ask what was taking so long. Gotta be a squeaky wheel sometimes. We'll keep you posted on the status of that.


We got family pictures taken a couple weeks ago for free through Friday's Kids. The place was FotoFly. They did such an awesome job! We now have pics for Christmas cards, and pics for grandparents. :) Just forget that I mentioned that before Christmas. LOL



Brinley has also been fitted for some new Dafo's (braces for her feet and legs). She has finally grown out of her first pair. We should have the new ones in about 2 weeks.



Caden is loving school and doing so good with it. They have a thing that they do called "Word Wizards" where they have to read 25 words in 25 seconds or less, and then 25 phrases in one minute or less, all with 100% accuracy. There are a total of 6 levels and each level has 100 words and 100 phrases. His teacher said that most kids take the whole year to just do the first level and Caden did all 6 levels in a month! He loved doing it and said it was like he was playing "Minute to Win it" cause he had to do the phrases in less than a minute. It was so funny. He absolutely loves to read.

Things are going good with the pregnancy so far. I get to get the lovely glucose test and my rhogam shot this weekend. And starting next month I will get to have 2 non-stress tests every week till Spencer comes. We're hoping that things will go good and be normal for this pregnancy. :)

As for more than that, it is just the same old thing. Dealing with therapy every day, taking kids to school, helping out with babysitting neices, trying to get Christmas presents made, trying to plan therapy after Brinley starts pre-school, and get everything else in order for a new baby while living in the parents basement. *phew* I get tired just typing it all out. LOL :)

So, that is it for now. :)

4 comments:

Heather said...

Cute Pictures! Congrats on your pregnancy. I hope it all goes well. I had to have the non-stress tests and all that with my last one. You are amazing!

Janet said...

Love love love your family pictures! You look gorgeous!

The Corbridges said...

Such cute pictures and such a cute family! That's so impressive about Caden's reading! What a smart kid! So wait, don't you only get rhogam shots if you have negative blood? and isn't that pretty rare? I remember not knowing much about it when I first got pregnant except that I had to get 2 extra shots because of my blood type and I was not very happy :) lol. Good luck :)

Kat said...

Yeah, you only get rhogam if you are negative blood and your husband is positive blood. Which is what I have. Lucky us! Yeah, two extra shots are not fun at all.

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust