Caden had the opportunity to participate in the Storytelling Festival at his school. He told his story to his class and was advanced to the Judging level. Apparently the judges liked him too, because he was then advanced on to the school level. He was one of 12 kids who got to tell their story to the whole school in an assembly. He was the first one to get up in front of everyone and I do have to say that he did really good. :) I seriously don't know where he gets his courage, cause he sure didn't get it from his mama! I really don't like getting up in front of large groups of people, and neither does his dad. But he has no problems about it at all. In fact he really likes it. So, I thought I would share the video of him telling his story. He gets REALLY animated around the middle part. :)
4 comments:
That is awesome! Good job Caden!!!
You did so good Caden. I'm proud of you
That was really good, I'm glad you posted it!
Post a Comment