Sunday, August 21

This week

It seems like no matter what I try I always feel like I'm behind.  So, I have learned to say, "So what.  I don't care.  I will get done what I can, and that's all I can do."
So, this week, I enjoyed time with my kids.  I played peek-a-boo with my daughter as she learned how to do it this week.  I tickled my baby so I could hear his giggles and see his smile that totally lights up the room and makes my day.  I read stories with my son and helped him learn how to play a song on the piano.  We went through lots of junk and got it ready to sell at a yard sale that my family had.  I got a mailer for two free movie tickets from a car dealership on Thursday.  So, I got to go on a date with my husband on Friday where we went to see the last Harry Potter movie that we have wanted to see for a long time.  Thank you car dealership!  :) 
So, we have been getting ready for school and Caden is really excited to start this week.  He was able to get one of his favorite teachers as his teacher this year, so we are really excited.  Brin starts next week and she and I are both excited for her to start.  She gets her favorite teacher again and we couldn't be happier.
So, we are enjoying life, going to doctor appointments, therapy appointments, running everyone everywhere, surviving life, and basically just enjoying the journey.  :)

2 comments:

Adhis said...

That quote you have by James E. Faust at the top of your blog is EXACTLY how I see you!

You have the best disposition. I love you and your spirit.

Janet said...

I love you Kat!

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust