Wednesday, September 7

Lots happenin'

This last week has had lots of activity for our family.  We are definately keeping on our toes.  LOL 

Bill was able to stay working 4 tens for work instead of having to go to 5 eights.  Which I am ECSTATIC about.  I really like having him home an extra day during the week.  I'm just selfish that way.  Ha ha ha.

Caden lost one of his top front teeth and the other one is really loose too.  So, we're hoping that it will come out before school pictures.  I think it would rock to have both front teeth out for a school picture.  Also, Caden finally learned how to ride a bicycle with just 2 wheels!  He figured out how to balance and has just taken off like a rocket.  In fact, last night he told me that when America's Got Talent comes that he will go and ride his bike and show them how awesome he is at riding his bike.  LOL  :)  I love that kid!

Brinley has been doing awesome at preschool and he teachers love her.  They said that she is starting to try to say a lot of new words and is interacting with kids really well too.  She has started to climb up the stairs by herself again and use her walker again which is fantastic.  We were afraid after this last Botox treatment that she had forgotten how, but it just took her a little bit to get it back.  Phew!

And last but not least, as Caden has been losing his teeth, Spencer has been getting his in.  He had his 2 bottom teeth come in.  It was really good cause we didn't even know that he was teething until Grandma pointed out that he had a tooth.  LOL  Then the next day, he got the second one. 

And with me, not much has changed other than school has started, preschool has started, and I can now actually feel like I can get some things done.  I have a list that keeps growing and I am slowly chipping away at it.  I am a huge list maker.  I admit this freely.  I love having lists.  This drives my dear sweet husband absolutely insane as he is NOT a list person at all.  But I just can't help myself.  I love crossing things off my list as I get them done.  It makes me feel so good and gives me a sense of accomplishment.  I even go so far as to add things to my list that I get done if they weren't on there before, just so I can cross them off.  :)  Ahhhhhh, lists.

So, here's to a good week, and getting lots done! 

2 comments:

Janet said...

Hooray Caden! I love having and making lists, too. :) Love you Kat!

Kristen said...

I love your family. =o)

And I would love a 4-day week too! Husband's days off are the best!

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust