Sunday, January 15

Spencer Is The Big "One"!!!

That's right folks, one whole year has flown by!  Spencer had his birthday party last week and totally LOVED having his cake and ice cream.  I really can't believe how fast time goes by.  It really seems like just yesterday that I was driving to the hospital with Bill to have our little man enter this world.  I definately have to say that life has not been dull since he has graced us with his presence.  Out of all the kids, he is our most active, most binky "needy", most active at night, most hungry, and most independent of any of them.  He is also so smiley.  He is ALWAYS smiling.  That is unless it is the middle of the night and he is hungry.  Or if he is tired.  He won't go to sleep unless he is in his bed.  Pluses and minuses to that for sure.  :) 
I am so glad that he is part of our family.  He definately adds happiness to every part of my day.  I love seeing his face all happy and excited when he learns something new.  He has been learning new stuff every day too.  Just yesterday he learned how to climb up onto Brinley's toddler bed.  So when she climbs up into bed, he joins her and then starts to body slam/tickle her.  LOL  It is hilarious.  :)
Here is to another great year with our little man!  Love you buddy!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I can't believe it! He is such a cute little guy!!

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust