Thursday, June 11

Brinley Clapped!

Yes, you read that right! Brinley clapped! I was clapping for her at lunch today and she started clapping her hands! She stopped and I clapped for her again, and then she did it again. We are so excited for this new thing. Now I just need to work on the "on command" aspect of it as when I want to show anyone, she just looks at me and them, smiles, and then just sits there. LOL. Way to go little miss!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Goooo Brinley!!

Adhis said...

Who does the photo in your title remind me of? Who????

Is it Zoolander?

Janet said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!!

Susie said...

Wahoo! and love the new photo. Too funny!

Amy said...

What a cutie!!

Jackie said...

Oh how cute! I'm so happy for you!

About Me said...

She is just the cutest! I love her little face in the picture too! :) I'm so happy that she's growing too...wahoo! Way to go Brinley! Love you guys!

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust