Wednesday, June 17

I'm Old


Yep, this makes it totally official. I got the mail today to greet this wonderful envelope addressed to me and offering me a great deal! It even included my senior citizen discount. I realize that my birthday is coming up later this year and that I am going to be another year older but sheesh! :) Maybe I should start using my senior citizen discount in other places such as Chuck-A-Rama, Sizzler, and any other place where I could use my newly acquired senior citizen discount. LOL The possibilities are endless!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

oh...ouch. Nothin like getting a discount at Sizzler. You just have to start eating dinner at 4pm.

Janet said...

That's so funny! At least you hide your age well. :)

Susie said...

Awesome.
I just got mail offering for me to be in the business woman of the year directory. Uh....where did they get that from?

kjha said...

I actually get jealous of some of my mom's discounts! How sad it that...

Kat said...

LOL, that is absolutely hilarious! I miss your humor TONS Kat! We seriously need to meet up or something sometime. The mission was great and you were an awesome companion. :)

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust