


I have started to make beaded watch bands to help bring in a little extra money to help pay bills, and have a little play money. So, I have included a couple pics of some bands that I have made. I have a variety of beads that I have collected over the years. I have tons of different colors. If you would like a specific color, just let me know and I could see what I could do. I am looking into getting some cute watch faces also, but that is still in the works. So, if you or someone you know would like a cute fun watch band made, please let me know. Prices are $13 to $18 depending on the beads that are used. But, it is a whole lot cheaper than a lot of places that sell them. Plus, they are different beads that you usually don't see anywhere.
I am also still doing vinyl if anyone would like some vinyl done. :) Prices for vinyl are $2 a foot, and I can do 8 inches high.
Thanks! :)
6 comments:
Wow you are amazing. I can't even keep up with my laundry let alone make something awesome like that!
I may be placing an order soon.
Super cute! I wish I could manage to wear a watch--they really bug me for some reason. I need to wear a watch, now that I have to actually be somewhere on time (picking up Jared from school), but I just can't do it yet. Weird, huh?
I'll be getting my vinyl order to you soon!
Hey Katrina - funny how things just seem to pop into your mind, I woke up this morning remembering you had a blog and I actually remembered it from Brinley's birth announcement, I guess I was just supposed to find you!!!! Hey I want to buy some of your watch bands I need 4 of them, they are for christmas so no rush but I would need some watch faces or a least if you could tell me where to get them. Let me know what kind of info you need and we will go from there. I have been stressing as to what you would send a sister missionary for christmas that wouldn't be bulky or inappropriate and you have just provided me with the perfect gift!!!!!
KAt,
What type of fonts do you have for the vinyl?
Julia
I may want some for Christmas, I do want to make 3 "Family Established" signs for Christmas but I want it to be a surprise so I will be calling you soon! Thanks Lisa
Post a Comment