Wednesday, February 17

Where does all the time go?

Seriously, I don't know how time flies so much. When I was a kid, it seemed like the days lasted forever. Summer was the best cause the days were longer and you just got to play and play and play to your hearts content. Now, it seems like there is never enough time to be able to get everything done in the day that I need to. I am always running here, running there, appointments here, appointments there. I need to rewind my age and be able to have my days seem like they are longer and longer. Especially since we have been trying to sell our townhouse (anyone know anyone who wants to buy a great townhouse?) and we are trying to find a house that will work with Brinley. That in and of itself seems like an incredibly daunting task. We need a house that does not have stairs, stairs, and more stairs. LOL Brinley needs a house that will work with a walker or a wheelchair. We are not sure what she will end up with, but either way, we are looking for a rambler so that we won't have to carry her up stairs to go to bed or such. We will need to have a ramp into the house too, so there can't be a lot of steps up into the house as the ramp would have to be miles long in order to accomodate that.
We have a fabulous agent who has a husband who is a general contractor. They have both drawn up floor plans for us for a really great house if we can find a lot for a good price. So, hopefully something will happen soon. We are hoping that we find a lot so that we can build the house that they have planned for us. It is great with wider hallways and doorways and everything. Pray for us! :)

4 comments:

Marie said...

Kat - I know it will work out. Your kids are lucky to have such devoted parents. I love you!!

Lucky Mama said...

I just love stopping by your bog and reading about your fabulous family!

Amy said...

I am praying for you even though I don't want you to leave...sniff sniff

Jackie said...

Sorry, I still won't do it. I'm incredibly selfish that way.

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust