We have been extremely busy here. We have been cleaning, packing, and trying to get our house presentable. We are having an Open House tomorrow. Here's to hoping that it goes well and we have some prospects. I know some of you refuse to pray that we will be able to sell our house (Jackie), but please pray for us. We need all the prayers we can get. :)
I'll keep you posted on how it goes!
4 comments:
Boooo Hisssss! We don't want you to go!!!!!
Still a negatory on that one.
I will pray for what is best for your family, not what's in my selfish best interest.
(turns to the other kids in the classroom and sticks her tongue out)
Thanks for the delicious bread and jam! Sorry I had nap-hair and nap-breath at the time. Dave and I would still love to come by.
Thanks for the positive support Adhis. :) You were totally fine, and I am still sorry to wake you up. You and Dave are welcome to come by anytime. Just call us and let us know.
Post a Comment