Tuesday, March 25

A Piece of Heaven on Earth....

Yes, you read it right. I have seriously found a piece of Heaven on Earth. It is found in the form of Oreo's. Not just any Oreo's mind you. Please take into consideration that I am not putting Oreo's down by any means. They are my favorite thing in the world. But, they have improved on perfection. This could very well be the downfall of my diet. It is Strawberry Milkshake Oreo's. Yes, here is a picture of this bliss. I can not rave about them enough. Seriously, if you love Oreo's and strawberries, this is a must try! If you want to try them, I have a stash here at my house. LOL. I also have large glasses of milk. LOL. :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Okay, I didn't log on to get hints on how to blow my diet! I manage that perfectly well on my own! I love double stuff Oreos, and have never tried any of the spin offs, figuring how could they improve perfection! But now you have me Curious! Thanks!!

Jenn said...

OK so I know you posted this the LONG time ago. I have looked every where for these. I love oreo's and strawberries. Who ever thought of putting them together is a genius. I need to try them!

Kat said...

Oh yeah, they are awesome! I found them at Wal-Mart.

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust