Tuesday, March 25

Miracles


Yes! It is true. We have had a major miracle in our lives. We have been worried lately that Brinley would not be able to smile as we haven't seen anything so far, and she is four months old. Well, yesterday, she just started to smile and wouldn't stop. She just kept smiling and smiling. She has the most precious smile and it fills up her entire face. I have a feeling that we're just starting to see her special spirit coming through. :) We love her so much!

8 comments:

Englishfam said...

Okay that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! She is so adorable, you can definitely tell she is one of your kids! What a little miracle. I am so happy that she has made so much progress. Keep it up little Brinley!

Heather said...

She's so cute Kat! Aww, such sweet pictures.

Adhis said...

HOORAY FOR SMILES!

Heather said...

She is super sweet and you aren't kidding when you say the smiles light up her whole face! Adorable. I am so glad I ran into you last week!

Lisa said...

I was blessed to hold her today! Thank you, Thank you!!

Kristen said...

What a sweetie! You can never have too many smiles or too many pictures. She was happy about something!

Jenn said...

HORRAY for smiles!!! I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. I found it on Adhis' blog. Brinley is just ADORABLE. Anna has started smiling. It's amazing how much power a small smile has. They could have kept you up all night and then they smile at you and the lack of sleep is all worth it.

Are you are wondering what Jenn this is? It's Cooper

Kat said...

Oh my goodness NO! I don't mind anyone reading this. :) I hope it's ok.

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust