I know this is a little late, but this week has been crazy. But, this last Monday, the 13th, Bill and I have been married for 8 years! Man how time flies when you are having fun. Seriously, I love him more and more each day. Heavenly Father has sure blessed me. I have a wonderful husband who loves me so much and we have two children that have totally blessed our lives in ways I never thought possible.
Who knew that a little over 8 years ago, I had met the love of my life. :) Then, we ended up getting married on Friday the 13th, in October, on the night of a full moon. LOL. I guess you can say that we definately aren't superstitious at all. In fact 13 became my new favorite number after that.
I thought that I would list 8 things that I love about Bill to celebrate our 8th anniversary.
1. I love how he helps out around the house. He will do the dishes and laundry without even being asked.
2. He always tells me that he loves me.
3. He can't carry a tune in a bucket, but he constantly sings "You Are So Beautiful" to me and the kids. He sings other songs too, but that one is my favorite.
4. He is willing to put up with my wild and crazy ideas that I get at random times. :)
5. It took him a little while, but now he loves to cuddle when we go to bed.
6. He always wants to help take care of Brinley. In fact, he is holding her right now so I can finish this blog. What a sweet heart!
7. He makes me breakfast on the weekends.
8. He loves to work hard and bargain shop. I love how he is constantly trying to help us save money and get good deals.
All in all, I think he is a keeper. :) Happy Anniversary honey! I love you! It's been a great 8 years, and I look to a great many more. I'll have to post a wedding pic when I get them transferred to digital from the negatives. I'm doing that this week.
An update on Brinley is that she is sick with a cold right now. So, we are being very protective and not taking her out hardly at all. Hopefully she will get better soon. Also, she was approved with our insurance to get the RSV shots again this year. Wahoo! Blessings and prayers are answered. So, we won't have to worry a ton that she'll get RSV this year. It will help out a lot. That was a big worry for us since she is still so small. Those will start in November, so we will just have to be careful with her in October.
Everything else is just the same stuff. Trying to get the house de-junked and the basement finished. Oh, and I got my Halloween banner in the mail yesterday that I won! I was so excited. It got hung up immediately. I love it. I might have to get some more banners some day. :)
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! That is such a cute idea. I hope that Brinley gets feeling better soon! I want to come over and see your banner
Happy Anniversary! You two are such a great couple! I hope Brinley is feeling better! Yay for Insurance covering the RSV shots. Such a relief. We do need to get together some time! We're both way fun, and our kids are pretty darn fun too! :)
Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary! I think you guys are awesome. Isn't being married fun!! I hope Brinley feels better. Let me know if you need anything!!
I didn't realize that there are RSV shots. What a relief. Good luck! It's good that you're being protective with her cold even though it can get a little crazy staying in all the time. Hang in there!
Post a Comment