Yes, our HOA is having a Halloween decorating contest. I found out today that they will be posting the voting on the website - http://www.davencourt.net/. So, if you live in the townhomes or know of anyone who lives in the townhomes, PLEASE tell them to vote for me. It is one vote per household. So, I am trying to rally the troops and get as many votes as I can. :) I need the prize money for my piano or quilting machine fund. LOL
Also, we went to get our flu shots today and Brinley weighed in at 10 pounds 11 ounces! Little by litte she is getting bigger. She will be 11 months old this next week, so we are trying to get her chunked up so that we can keep the trend of "one pound for every month old she is" going. Ha ha ha. We also got to go to a Halloween party last night for special needs kids. It was a ton of fun. We all dressed up. See if you can guess who we all were.....
People all night long thought that I was carrying around a doll until Brinley would move and then they would jump back and say, "She's real!" It was a ton of fun. We are looking forward to Halloween a lot. Well, all of us but Bill. He really doesn't like the fact that I'm making him dress up this year to go with our theme. LOL. But, he is being a good sport and doing it for the kids.
Oh, and for those of you who wanted to see a picture of the Bathing Beauty costume that I won the Emmie Cakes banner for, here it is. I know that the shoes aren't showing, but you get the general idea of what it looked like. It was a ton of fun. I hope you are all getting excited for Halloween!.jpg)
.jpg)
18 comments:
What a cool family costume!
And Brinley is oh-so-KA-YUTE!!! Precious, precious, precious! I want to sQUeeeeZe her!!!
Brinley's costume is the cutest thing ever!!!! EVER i tell you.
Way cute family picture too.
I am going to vote! I love your decorations and laughed my behind off at your cute costumes! You guys look awesome!
You have got a great imagination. Those costumes are awesome. All of the pictures are great!!!
Those are the BEST costumes!! You've got a great imagination! Wish I could vote for you!!
Too funny! I love it and Brinley totally looks like a doll! Way too hilarious!
Oh my gosh!!! Those pictures are SO hilarious and fun! Awesome. :-)
Oh my goodness, you guys ROCK! How cute is Brinley...and I love how you coordinate together. I am hoping to come up with a family theme this year, but time is running out. Have a great Halloween Kat!!!
I LOVE that ! So cute. Brinley's glasses made me laugh. Such cute wigs too!
Oh my goodness! I was dying laughing at your family costumes! Bill is such a good sport. It would take a lot of convincing to get Randy to do that! LOL! His idea of dressing up is wearing his Red Sox hat and being a Red Sox fan. Ha Ha. Anywho - Brinley looks SOOOO cute and Caden is a rockin' Shaggy! :) LOVE it!
Hands down the best costumes I've seen!!! Your Brinley looks so stinkin cute!!! What a fun creative family:)
By the way, you are right about yogurt; thanks for the tip!
NICE legs! =o)
I love Brinley's glasses. I made Ben dress up once. Once. It wasn't worth the complaining. =o) JK He was mostly a good sport.
YOUR COSTUMES ARE AMAZING! I was laughing out loud! I love it! So creative.
I love it!!! You are so creative. I hope that you win the contest for the decorated house. Good Luck!
Love the costumes! Brinley is the cutest thing ever in those glasses! I have the opposite problem with getting my husband to dress up for halloween. Remember the WARD parties Josh wore the Superman costume to that involved a RED SPEEDO? I remember asking him, "Are you sure you want to wear that to a ward function? there will be CHILDREN there!" hahaha That was pretty funny actually...
Hey Kat,
thanks for that info.I was just going to email you and tell you that my log-in info. is being emailed to me , so I can vote. I am determined to vote for you. Rest assured I will stop at nothing. ( Rock the vote).
OH MY GOSH!! ADORABLE! I love it! You all look great! I have to remember to show Linda when she comes over next.
I just erased my long comment. DANG IT!
Your family is the CUTEST! I Love it. Way to go Bill. I LOVE your bathing beauty costume. You are so cute!!!
Post a Comment