We have been busy lately. As we already posted Halloween pictures, I don't think I needed to post more.
I got called to serve as the Second Counselor in the Young Womens. I was released from Young Womens a little over a year ago, and got called back into it. I am so happy to be able to be with the girls again. It feels like returning home. I went to the activity this last Wednesday, and it was to a Haunted House. I vowed in High School that I wouldn't go to a Haunted House again. So, I told the girls, that I obviously loved them VERY much as I went with them. :) It was fun though, cause when I drove up and got out of my car, they came running over and gave me great big hugs and welcomed me back. Then they didn't let go of my arms all night. It is so great to feel loved. :) I know that it is where I am suppose to be.
Oh, and we also found out that we have mold damage in our basement from our neighbors. They have had leaking in their basement and when it flooded, it would leak under the wall into our basement. So, when I started to get sick every time I would go downstairs for long periods of time, I called and talked to them and asked if we could look into the problem. Yep, it was mold. So, he is finding out what kind it is, and then we will get it cleaned up. Hopefully it will clean up easily. Here's to crossing our fingers.
8 comments:
I hear ya about the break. Goodness is has been crazy! :) That stinks about the mold. What a mess - I really hope it cleans up easily. And ya, I totally didn't know you were called into Young Womens until you got up and left Relief Society today! Please tell me I'm not a bad friend and it only happened last week or something. I was gone last week. That's my excuse. :) Congrats!
Yes, it was last week that I was called. You are not a bad friend. LOL :) Thanks!
I'm glad you love your calling!
We've been crazy busy, too. It's almost hard to put a finger on why. I just feel frazzled. Sounds like you do, too.
Bummer about the mold. That really sucks. Are the neighbors going to pay for the clean up, I hope?
Hey, how'd the Halloween decorating contest turn out?
I'm so excited you're in young women's. The girls love you so much and I feel lucky to get to serve with you!
I hope that you can get it cleaned up! Just keep it on your side!! :) I hope that everything worked out today with all your errands :)
congrats on the new calling! you are an awesome example to those girls ;) i am sure you are tons of fun too!!
as for the mold.....aaaahhhh! that is so not fun. good luck!
Ewwww sorry! Especially yucky that it was making you sick.
I bet you're awesome in YW and that's why you're in again! Many girls there now?
Kristen, she IS awesome in YW! :) Truly, Kat, it's such a blessing to serve with you, and I love how much the girls love you too. :)
Post a Comment