Monday, November 24

Ok, short post, but pictures of birthday party are included!

Brinley's party was a blast. She had a lot of fun. Except for when she was forced to wear the Birthday Princess crown. :) She loved her cake, loved the presents, but I will have to admit that her favorite thing of all was the paper. The cake looks pretty sad, but we forgot that the cool whip was in the freezer until 10 minutes before the party. So, we tried fast thawing it. Don't ever try it. It became a runny mess. But, it worked. We had cake soup. :) It was great having the family over. Enjoy the pictures. :)










12 comments:

Amy said...

I think that the cake is adorable! Can you believe it has been a year?

Lyns said...

So cute! All kids love the paper the most. :) The cake is adorable and I LOVE the pic of her in the green outfit. I can't believe she's a year! She was born about the same time that we moved here!

Janet said...

She is so cute! I can't believe that she's 1 now!!!

Heidi said...

So cute! And I must say that "Anastasia is a personal favorite of mine. I'm sure BRINLEY asked for that one!

Adhis said...

Oh, wow! She looks so grown-up. She really does.

Happy Birthday, dear Brinley!

Heather said...

Aww, Happy Birthday Brinley (tomorrow, right?). Looks like you had a fun party!

Susie said...

Seriously, she has the cutest clothes. She's so trendy! And I'm so jealous.
You just don't know the ninja secret to quick-thawing cool-whip. I thought it was impossible until I saw my mom do it. Try 1 minute on power 3. It works!

Kristen said...

I noticed an outfit change partway through the party. Did she have a little too much fun with the cake? =o) I only noticed because both were SO cute. Congrats!

Lisa said...

ADORABLE!!!

Kikibug said...

SHE IS THE CUTEST!! I LOVE the picture with the crown. The cake looks great, what are you talking about? I can't wait to see y'all again.

Jerrilynn said...

My name is Jerrilynn, I am Janet Beagleys sister. I have to say that this story was amazing. With 4 children of my own, I have to say that I don't think that I have ever cried as much in my whole life. thank you for sharing this story, it was truely inspiring.

Alyce said...

Brinley has all the facial expression of a teenage girl,LOL!!!

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust