Thursday, November 6

Twilight, so near, yet so far


It is almost here. Can you hear the previews? Can you feel the anticipation brewing? Yes, it is so close, yet there is still quite a wait. Yes, I have my ticket, I am counting down the days until one of my favorite books becomes part of movie history. I will not have my husband or kids around. It will be a night out with the girls, and I will not have a care in the world. Ahhhh, sweet, sweet bliss! I can not wait!

4 comments:

Susie said...

I really need to get into this series. I make it a rule to read the book before I see the movie. It's more exciting that way. So I'd better get reading!
I'm guessing the library is probably out of all these books right now, though!
Girl's night out sounds awesome.

Lyns said...

Amen Sister! Amen! Yahoo!

Adhis said...

Twilight? Never heard of it.

Jennica said...

Have fun...I know you will! I am JEALOUS of all that already have tickets. =(

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust