Sunday, January 11

Improvements

This past week, Brinley accomplished a major milestone. :) Not only did she weigh in at 11 pounds 6 ounces, but she also has learned how to pick up a light rattle and shake it! She can do it all by herself! We are all so excited. She seems to have realized that it is fantastic also. Everything that she can get her right hand on, she picks up and shakes it up and down expecting it to rattle. It is so cute. She gets this little giggle and smile on her face when she shakes her rattle. I love her so much! Way to go little miss!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Yeah!! Love ME

Janet said...

Hooray!

Janet said...

Hey Kat,
Ben is going to try to take me out tomorrow so if it's ok can we switch to wednesday?
Thanks so much! Your the best.

Jackie said...

That's so great! She is so cute!

Heather said...

Yay Brinley!!! That's wonderful Kat! I'm so happy to hear she's accomplishing her milestones! I can't wait to meet her! ;) Miss you guys! Not too much longer before we call Utah our home (once again) for good!!!

Susie said...

Three cheers for Brinley! I can't wait to hear what she'll do next!

Kikibug said...

HURRAY! She is so cute. I can't wait to see her again. Y'all should cove over for dinner sometime.

Marie said...

Yea!! That's wonderful! She's such a doll, and has an amazing mother, too. :)

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust