Monday, January 5

Oh, where is the clean-up fairy when I need her?


Today must have been my day. I don't know what I did to deserve such a good day. (Note the sarcasm DRIPPING off my mouth.) Seriously, how much throw up can an 11 pound little girl have in her body? I only wish she was big enough to be able to run to the toilet or stand next to it. Instead it ended up, literally, on me. On top of that happening all day long, Chewie decided to add to my enjoyment and pitch in on the excitement. All over my newly cleaned carpets. They lasted a whole 3 days without having anything happen. So, I have been cleaning up vomit all day long. Lucky for me, my sympathetic reflex did not kick in, and Caden has not joined in on all the fun we are having.

Does anyone have the number to the clean-up fairy? I think I need a break. LOL :)

12 comments:

Susie said...

That is the ugliest fairy I've ever seen. Of course, I think she'd have to be pretty ugly to come clean up vomit all day long if it's not her kid and her dog.
I've had those days. Pee and steaming piles of poop on the carpet, and tehn someone pukes on the couch. So you wash it up the best you can and take the covers of the affected couch cusions, and they're hanging up to dry in the house, making it look like you live in a hovel, and gets the rest of the cushions. But that's okay, because you just discovered marker on them, too. And that's the moment when the doorbell rings...
So if Caden didn't join in the barf-o-rama, why is he driving the porcelain bus?

Susie said...

insert this phrase after "hovel":
and that someone pukes again and gets the rest of the cushions (and so on)
I don't know why that part disappeared????

Helen said...

Oh Kat, I am so sorry! That is the worse thing. I hope you don't get it too. Let me know if I can get you anything!

Janet said...

Lexi and Ben had that yesterday!!! I'm so sorry!

Kat said...

Just as a note....that is not Caden at the toilet. It was just a picture I found online. :)

Adhis said...

I actually do have the phone number for the clean-up fairy. Just look up this crazy woman's number in your ward directory.

So what did Brinley have? Anything I should look for in Baby Dhis?

Heather said...

Oh boy! Hang in there, I hate cleaning up the throw up stuff.

Lyns said...

If I didn't have the absolute WORST gag reflexes right now (or best depending on how you look at it) I would so be there to help. If I were to be in a house filled with vomit right now, I would only add to the mess. Seriously, I'm gagging right now. LOL. BTW, I had a weird dream last night that me and you were walking down Lehi Main Street. I have no idea why. Analyze it and let me know what you think. :)

Jenn said...

SO on Facebook I told you to send the fairy my way. You go ahead and keep her and I'll be happy to not have throwing up kids. My mother-in-law taught me a trick for cleaning up throw-up. She gave me a huge table cloth with a thick plastic lining. When the kids are sick that goes under where ever they are (coach, floor, or bed). I would rather be wiping down the table cloth them scrubbing it out of the carpet. Let me know if you would like to borrow it. It has been sanitized.

Katy said...

Awww, man, that sounds awful! I hope things improve quickly!

Jackie said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhh yuck. I am soo sorry.

Good luck, I hope it gets better!

Susie said...

Oh my gosh, that looks just like your bathroom and just like Caden! Well, sort of. At first glance, anyway. Although, come to think of it, that toilet is shaped weird, and I'm pretty sure you don't have ugly green tile floors...

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust