Wednesday, January 21

Whatever Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....Right?

Ok, so I have been a slacker lately on blogging. Life has been so crazy lately. Some of you know that about 3 weeks ago, I had a tooth break. Come to find out, a previous dentist was lazy and didn't get all the cavity out when he was fixing it. So, it had been decaying under the filling until the tooth just broke. Well, it was bad enough that I had to have a crown. Well, I went in last Friday because I was still having sensitivity and found out that I will have to have a root canal. Yea me! :) Also, I had yet another tooth break the day before yesterday. Luckily this one will be able to be patched. Nothing too big. I told the dentist when I went in again, that I was either going to have to buy stock in his business, or pay the college tuition for his first born child. LOL He asked how my money tree was growing in the back yard. Man, if that was only true.
Brinley has been fussy for the last couple of weeks. This includes vast amounts of spit up. She goes through at least 2 blankets and outfits a day. We found out why she has been excessively fussy, it is because she has been teething. With her not putting things in her mouth and chewing on them, it makes for a REALLY long time to teeth. Luckily she still chews on her fist. So, it is better than nothing.
But, she is fussing now, and I have to go get ready to teach the Young Women how to sew pajama pants! So, more later. :)

6 comments:

Heidi said...

I feel your pain - I have a root canal coming up, I don't want to pay for it, so I've just been not chewing on that side for a few months now.
Can I come to YW's? I really want to learn how to sew again. Those lucky girls!

Janet said...

Oh man! I hate teeth. I hope that it isn't too painful. Thanks for all your help lately. I really appreciate it. Oh and I love being in charge of the "monitor" it makes my day.

Jenn said...

Wow you're not "TEETHING" about life being crazy. Why do we even need those silly things in our mouth. I hope Brinley's teething passes fast.
I'm with Heidi, how can I learn how to make these pj bottoms?

Kat said...

Let me know when you want to learn. :) I would be glad to help you out.

Heather said...

That doesn't sound like fun!!! I've actually had the same problem with my teeth too, and for me the root canal was much easier than the crown!!!

Poor Brinley! I hope she's feeling better.

chelon:) said...

root canal...ech!! no fun... it is unfortunate that insurance pays so little on dental.

as for that sweet baby of yours, sorry! try the highlands teething tablets. they worked great for my kids!

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust