Christmas was a blast this year.
We had the annual candlelight dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Everybody was able to make it, even Mesh! It was quite an ordeal for her to get here from Connecticut. However, we were glad to see her again. 
Christmas morning, Caden and Brinley both let mom and dad sleep in until 9:30 am. Yes, you did read that right. 9:30 am. The activities from the night before must have really worn them out. (Thank goodness!) So, mom and dad got their Christmas wish of getting sleep. LOL.
Caden was absolutely delighted with the presents he got.
Brinley was delighted with everything, but her most favorite thing was the bows on the presents.
They are light enough that she can pick them up and not drop them too much.
I have to give a HUGE shout out to my Pink Christmas lady. The gift I received was perfect. I was crying in a good way by the time I finished reading her card and opening the gift. The skirt she sent for Brinley was so cute.
I loved it and she wore it Christmas day to visit Grandma and Grandpa. Apparently it was so cute, everyone decided to get in on the fun. :)


All in all, we had a blast and enjoyed the time we were able to spend together. We celebrated Bill's birthday on the 30th, by taking some Caramel Chocolate Brownies in to his work. I guess everybody liked them. Bill told me that he had troopers and everyone else telling him that they were good and they wanted the recipe.
I love the holiday season!
5 comments:
Merry Christmas! It looks like it was a good one - and Brinley is absolutely adorable in these pics. She is growing right up!
What A Wonderful Family!
I love those pictures!!! I am so happy that your my neighbor. I seriously am. You make my day when we "chat". Oh yeah, and your hair is seriously so cute. Love ya!
Waht a cute skirt/tutu! I'm glad you got pictures of everyone modeling it :)
What's a pink christmas lady?
What cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time! I LOVE the pics with the tutu! LOL! What a great idea to have a candlelight Christmas dinner. Sounds like a fun tradition. :)
Post a Comment