It is the funnest and cutest apron ever. It is called the Emmeline Apron. I found it on the website Sew Liberated while searching the internet one day. Here is a picture of it. Seriously, I think this apron could double as a fun dress if you added a little more in the back. It is totally reversible too. So, if you get it really messy on one side and company suddenly shows up on your doorstep, you could flip it around and look immaculately clean besides the flour on your face. Ha ha ha. You would probably have to change your clothes after too, as the mess would get on your clothes if you flip it around. However, you would look stunning when you answer the door, and lets face it, isn't that what it's all about? ROFL! :)
10 comments:
I want one!! Can you make something that makes it look like I put makeup on and did my hair??
I wish I were your sister! Very cute. Oh, how I wish I could sew!!! Ahh, too many wishes for one day...
SOOOO cute!! I wish I had your talent!! :)
oh my word that is the cutest apron ever!!! Too bad I can't even sew a button on! Darn.
...oh and thanks for the syrup and popsicles and chocolate yesterday. I don't know what I'd do with out you!
really cute! i bought a fun apron when i was in utah and i am afraid to use it!! so it is hanging on the side of my fridge looking pretty :)
It looks like those Flirty Aprons you see advertised on TV. Too bad I don't still tend for you, I could hope for one on my Birthday! The big 40 is just around the corner!
Wow- that's the prettiest apron I have ever seen. My birthday is January 15th... plenty of time to make one. ;)
How fun! I've gotten into sewing more lately too. I haven't done an apron before - I might have to steal that idea.
That is so cute! I should make myself one!
I would totally wear that apron to Church, I love it.
Post a Comment