We went in for Brinley's RSV shot today and they weigh her as part of that. So guess what?! She weighs 14 pounds! Yes, in nothing but a naked little body with just a diaper and a hair bow, she weighed in at 14 pounds even! We are so excited. :) Only 2 more pounds and we can switch her infant seat to be front facing instead of rear facing. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!
And we finally got a video of her "growling". Enjoy. :)
8 comments:
Hooray Brinley!!!!
Love the video. She is such a doll!!
Yay for 14 pounds! That growling just cracked me up. She seems so mad! :)
Too cute! I loved her look when you started laughing like "Ma, you're laughing at me?" Jack loved watching her! He had a huge smile on his face.
Yeah for 14 pounds! You go Brinley!!!
Wait, what? Is Baby Dhis supposed to be facing frontwards already??
Holy crap, I'm so behind the times.
Oh she is so cute! We just died laughing at her awesome somewhat constipated growl..;). What a little miracle!
She's adorable, I love seeing her!
What a huge jump! I mean, 2 pounds in what seems like a little while, when you were happy for every ounce before.
Isn't turning forward at 20 lbs, not 16?
Priceless!! Thanks for my laugh for the day. :)
Post a Comment