Things have been going good lately. Brinley has gotten 5 new teeth. Yes, you read that right, 5. So, needless to say, she has been a little drool monster lately. Caden had his Kindergarten check and is really excited to go. Bill just got back from his trip today. We are VERY glad to have him home again. We miss him when he's gone.
I got the chance to go to Stake Conference last night. We had Elder Robert D. Hales there to speak to us. It was amazing to hear an apostle from the quorum of the twelve apostles. I love the spirit that surrounds them. His message was really good and there were definately things that I know I needed to hear from him. We also got to hear from Daniel Jones from the 70's. He gave us a list of things that we can use. It was absolutely amazing. I know that I will work on my list and try to incorporate more of them into my life. :)
Basically, things are going good. I am really enjoying life right now.
4 comments:
Hey, Robert D. Hales is my cousin. Sort of. But I guess he volunteered to speak at a large family reunion we were invited to, so we are definitely related.
I'm so excited for kindergarten, too. I can't wait for Jared to have a new adventure!
Don't you just love when you just feel good about life? I'm glad things are going well.
Hey... first fun post, second remind me to tell you a story about Elder Hales being at your stake conference that night, and third, did you hear about the mission reunion? I don't have your email to tell you all this stuff, sorry it had to be in the comments :)
Sorry I missed your phone call this morning! I was downstairs getting the girls ready for school... :)
Do you want to walk again at night like we did last year. When it gets warmer :)
Post a Comment