Tuesday, March 24
Negative Nancy or Positive Polly?
Ok, so I had to post about it. I had to open my big mouth. I said that things were going good, I said that life was good. Then, it hit. Brinley got sick. She has been coughing, sneezing, runny nose, etc. I took her to the doctor to make sure that she doesn't have RSV. Luckily, he said that she doesn't. So, it is just a waiting game. Since there isn't anything that we can do. LUCKY ME! I just have a small dilema now though. Do I just never post anything positive again, so I don't jinx myself and be a Negative Nancy? Or do I still stay happy and look at the positive side of life, and be a Positive Polly? LOL :) Today is just one of those days. Ha ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust
-James E. Faust
9 comments:
Sorry Brinley has been sick! I don't think you are negative!!! It's just life keeping you on your toes! ;)
Rose colored glasses - that's my vote!!!! Hang in there!
I think it's healthy to be both. But you're so not the negative girl!
So sorry she's sick! Remember, you have to have the the bad to enjoy the good, right?
I can't see you as Negative Nancy at all.
your the most positive person i know.
by that title i thought you were saying you were pregnant! hehe! i think that you should post whatever you want. this is for your thoughts...whether they be good or bad! i love reading your blog. thanks for the smiles :)
Post with the full expectation that life with it's opposites will continue to occur, even when you post happy news.
Katrina! So funny that Jason found you at work. He said you are still as fun as ever. Glad you have a blog so I can check in on you! Hope you don't mind that I added yours on my blog...talk to you soon!
Post a Comment