Monday, May 4
I LOVE my vinyl cutting machine!
Yes, I have the best husband ever! He knows how much I love vinyl on my walls. So, to feed my addiction and to help lower our costs, he bought me a vinyl cutting machine. I am absolutely loving it. I have done some vinyl for my friends and neighbors. So, if anyone wants me to cut vinyl for them, the costs are low, and the fun is HIGH! :) I have to pay for my machine some how. LOL But seriously, I love doing it and love helping others out. I will take some pictures of stuff I have done and post them on my blog. But right now I am cutting tomatoes for some salsa for a Cinco de Mayo party tomorrow night for the YM/YW activity that I am in charge of. Wahoo! Food, food, and fun....couldn't ask for anything better than that! Oh, except for my vinyl cutting machine. LOL :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust
-James E. Faust
8 comments:
isn't vinyl fun!! totally and completely addicting. i love doing it! good luck!
I love love love love all of the signs you did for me! They turned AMAZING!!! I love being your neighbor. :) OH and you seriously need to raise your prices a bit. Your practically giving it away.
Can't wait to have you do some for me when I move into wherever it is we are moving to!!! LOL I am soooooo excited.
I still want a W.C. for my "water closet." I don't know if anyone will ever see it, and then I don't know if they'll get it, but come on. How many people have water closets?
I'm still working towards getting my bathroom painted, though.
Guess what I discovered recently? I have very little wall space. It's so sad. I have more wall space on my stairs than I do in my living room and family room combined. So not much vinyl for me, I am sorry to say.
I love your vinyl lettering machine too!!!
I totally want some. I want some of the Family Established signs for two of my daughters and Linda. Let me know how much that would be. Do you actually make them into the signs or do you just provide the letters? So excited I may want some lettering for my downstairs family room which I am turning into a preschool room. Let me know the costs,my email is wiggins.lisa@hotmail.com. If you know anybody who may be interested in a 6 week preschool this summer or one next fall, I would appreciate you telling them about me. I am having an open house later this month for anyone who is interested have them email me and I will send them a flyer.
Okay I just happened to read your profile and do you seriously have "Cleaning" as one of your interests. I mean I can see being interested in having a clean house, that is a lofty goal of mine! But to list it with all the other fun stuff, really. It is a good thing I love you or I might just have to strongly dislike.
Yes Lisa, I do love cleaning. I love the feeling I get when I finish cleaning and you can smell the lemon or whatever cleaner you use. The dust is nowhere to be seen. Ahhhhh, it is truly a joy to behold. Too bad it isn't avaliable in my house. LOL! :) It is mearly a wish and a dream. Ha ha ha.
Post a Comment