Friday, May 1

I am absolutely in love with this song. I have always LOVED Jon Schmidt's music. If any of you have been to his concerts, you know that this man is truly amazing. I still remember the first time I saw him play at a concert. He moved the piano bench so that it was in a "T" shape with the piano, and then he laid down on the piano bench with his head under the keyboard, and then proceeded to play a beautiful concert piece upside down and backwards. I was floored. This man has talent and I am very glad that he has decided to share it with the world. One of his favorite cd's that I love is his hymns cd. It is the perfect thing to listen to on Sundays. I especially love the fact that he was inspired to write this particular song for his 7 year old daughter. :) How fun!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love it!! And I want it! I signed up on the email list, but let me know if you find it comes out earlier!

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust