Sunday, December 6

The Lifelong Question...

WHY?

7 comments:

Heather said...

Exactly! I often wonder that myself. :)

Adhis said...

"Why?"
Are you pregnant?

For me, the perpetual question tends to be "What now?"

King Family said...

Why Not????

Janet said...

I love you. That's all.

Lucky Mama said...

Ok not sure if you were down when you posted this but I must say I was so happy when I found your blog again and looked at sweet Brinley's face! She looks amazing; and it looks like her smile is still charming the pants off of everyone she meets. It also sounds like she is doing so well. I was so glad to get to know the two of you for a few minutes in class.

Jackie said...

I love ya too. Heavenly Father knows why. Eventually you'll know why too.

Alyce said...

my WHY: Why did it have to be that San Antonio is just south of where snow fell on Friday? we got 6 minutes of mild flurries. :D

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust