Well, we have been very busy here and so I am finally getting around to posting about our Christmas. W
e had so much fun as my sister Mesh was able to come and visit over the holidays. I love it when I can have her do my hair.
This is the dress that Brinley got from our friends in England. It is fun and she loves it. :) She also got a cute bear. Caden got Star Wars stuff and the shirt has become one of his new favorites.
We had our anual Christmas Eve dinner at my parents house and enjoyed talking and chatting with everyone.
To which we promptly came home as I still had two projects left to finish. I started sewing and finishing mom's apron and finished it around 2:30 am. Santa had still not been to our house yet, so I was safe. I started on Caden's Snuggie then. Laugh and mock as you may, but every time Caden has seen this commercial/info-mercial for the last year a half, he reminds me how much he NEEDS this to keep his arms free while he needs to stay warm. I googled snuggie patterns online and found one for kids that was free, so I checked my fleece supplies, and bada-bing, bada-boom, two hours later I had Caden's Snuggie made.
I do have to say, he absolutely LOVES it.
The kids had a blast wtih Christmas this year. Caden got a subscription to his LEGO magazine where he gets a new set every two months, from his Grandma and Grandpa Bleyl.
He absolutely loves this. And he also got his Wii games
that he has been loving over the Christmas break. Brinley got some newborn Cabbage Patch Dolls to help her not be afraid of other kids.
She has surprisingly been playing with them. We hope it helps. She also got some other toys that will help with her development and progress. We found a really cool book that has pictures of real things and then matching buttons off to the side that when pushed say the word. We hope it will help her learn to talk. 
Bill loved the Minky blanket that I made for him. He totally thought that I hadn't had time to make it yet. LOL Little did he know that I had made it months ago.
He has used it daily
since Christmas. :)
Caden was not so enthusiastic about his gift from his Grandma and Grandpa as he was from his Aunt Mesh. LOL Needless to say, I am more excited about his new clothes instead of more LEGOs. He needed a shirt that fit. :) We have had a great Christmas and loved spending time together and not worrying about where we had to go, what we had to do, and just relaxing.
Well, at least after Christmas morning had come. LOL :)
No comments:
Post a Comment